Here are some simple steps you can follow to measure your ring size:
- Decide on which finger you want to purchase a ring.
- Get a thin piece of paper (or a string) and wrap it around your finger.
- Mark where the paper meets.
- Measure the length of the paper/string in mm.
- Compare your size to the chart below.
You should repeat the above method for three different times so that you be sure about your ring size – as this might vary depending on the temperature.
Other helpful information
Some people may have a large knuckle if you are one of them you should keep this in mind and you should probably opt for a bigger size (even if it is half a size bigger) this would make sliding the ring on your finger easier.
If you are buying the ring for someone else the best thing to do is ask them for their size. If you want to keep it a surprise you can either measure the inside of any other ring they have or else ask someone who can do it for you.
Please make sure that you measure correctly and order the proper ring size as resizing is not possible on rings (except for white gold rings).